LIFE IP Rich Waters is coordinated by the County Administrative Board of Västmanland. The project management team is hosted within the offices of the regional water authority.
The LIFE IP Rich Waters steering group consists of representatives from ten partner organisations. The steering group is an important sounding board and control function for the implementation of the project.
Other representatives in the Steering group
- Kevin Bishop, Swedish University of Agricultural Science
- Ann-Charlotte Duvkär, Mälarenergi
- Kristina Ekholm, Uppsala Vatten
- Peder Eriksson, County Administrative Board of Örebro
- Staffan Jansson, Lake Mälaren Water Preservation Association (vice chair)
- Kjell Johansson, Nyköping Rivers Water Preservation Association
- Anders Lindblom, County Administrative Board of Stockholm
- Else-Marie Mejersjö, Swedish Board of Agriculture
- Signild Nerheim, Swedish Agency for Marine and Water Management